Kelly Masonry & Design takes pride in helping property owners find solutions for their landscape, hardscape, built, and other outdoor specialty projects. We provide no-cost initial consultations. On-going consultations can be arranged with clients, based on a hourly rate, to meet client-specific design criteria throughout the span of the project.
Advising and demonstrating how to successfully begin your new landscape or built project is one of our specialties.
On-site consultations are available for, but not limited to, the following:
- Pre-design site evaluation
- On-site design and planting specification
- Material selection
- General garden evaluation and maintenance advice
- On-site coordination with other contractors and other professionals
Initial consultations do not include landscape plans.
The kind of work Kelly Masonry & Design, Inc. performs:
- Initial consultation and design work to simple installation of all or part of your project.
- Stone Masonry Work: Specialization in natural stone veneer, retaining and free-standing masonry walls, bluestone patios, blue stone capstones, fireplaces, bluestone walkways, and bluestone staircases.
- Expertise in Landscape Design: plant material and planting plans to complement stone work or as stand-alone projects for your home or business.
- Photo Simulation and 3D Computer Modeling can be provided, if desired, before the project begins. Photo simulations are photo-realistic artistic representations of what the proposed project could “look like” upon completion. 3D Computer Models are scaled representations of your property that can be viewed from multiple angles and vantage points. These are often helpful in assisting the client with decision-making and material selection.
Mr. Kelly will visit your home for a general consultation, walk the property with you, and listen to your ideas. A formal proposal is submitted for the work to be completed and agreed upon by the client before work commences.
Every project is different and unique. A general consultation to discuss the specific details, cost, scale, and other design elements of the project is required so that the project can reach its full potential.
The primary outdoor construction and landscaping season runs from early spring to late fall, although interior masonry construction can take place at any time of the year. Interior construction includes, but is not limited to, stone veneer and bluestone flooring that would adorn such projects as fireplaces, foyers, and bars. It is highly encouraged that you contact Mr. Kelly in advance in order to properly schedule your project. Design and consultation of indoor and outdoor projects can take place at any time of the year.